Sunday, July 02, 2017

Summertime sadness


Hiya

Well its defo a winters day here in Western Australia. In fact the past two days have been a bit grey and we had a good heavy downpour of rain yesterday and its raining again today.  Not that I can complain coming from the North East of England this is summer where I am from!!! But its perfect weather to craft, blog and read.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Craft Heaven Inspiration and Challenge blog- Summertime
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Lots of Layers
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge blog- Dies and/or punches
Magnolia Forever Challenge blog- Summer
Simply Magnolia Challenge blog- White plus one other colour


On this card I used a Tilda from I think it was last years summer release 'Tilda playing in the water' . I love her retro striped swim suit! I coloured her with Distress Inks and the papers...oh I have been hanging on to these little anchor papers for forever and finally have used them. I love the whole nautical thing! The papers are from Maja Design.

The dies...I used dies from Magnolia Ink, Kaisercraft (the summer wording at bottom) Little Darlings Rubber stamps. The waves are the bottom are cut from a My Favorite things. The bikini die can be found at Noor! Design UK. The pelican is a die from La La Land Crafts- isnt he cute!

Finally, I added a flip flop charm.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Glitter Words



























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. She looks great, I love her tooooo ...
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, fantastic die cut details. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Friday this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, totally fantastic card and I just love your idea of waves, so clever. you inspired me, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivy this card is amazing. Simply lovely! Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon. Best of luck this week. Jana DT/CGCC

    ลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx